Legal immigration strengthens the U.S. economy and does more good than harm. We need to embrace legal immigration to encourage growth and fuel American businesses. We need to reduce incentives for illegal immigrants but address the industries where illegal immigrants are present (i.e. farming and construction).
- Increase permanent and temporary worker visas.
- Mandate payment of U.S. taxes for legal immigrants and require proper auto and health insurance while being prohibited from government benefits.
- Implement strict penalties for companies hiring illegal workers.
- Not grant automatic U.S. citizenship if you are born in the U.S. to non-U.S. parents.
- Increase Citizenship through naturalization.